Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

people do change.

you used to
 1: care about my relationship status at friendster and myspace if I put it single
  Apr 17 2008, 02:59 AM
owh..awak female? 19? SINGLE?? =p

Apr 17 2008, 07:22 AM
tak... tadi tgk kat atas tu tulis SINGLE. tu je.

you also get mad when I hide my wall at myspace. you used to felt suspicious
remember? why'd u felt that? cause u used to care.

2: you used to be 'jiwang' hahhahaha 
 

3: Hohoho and you said this

Apr 27 2008, 03:37 AM
when patience meet trust,
and love meets care,
that's where kei met vanilla,
so worry no hassle,
coz i'll stick with u no matter wut,
as i'll be urs 4eva,
as long as this heart goes on beating.

will love u 4eva.
i am ur penguin coz u r my cat. =))


May 01 2008, 00:46 AM
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

4: and this?


Jun 04 2008, 04:50 PM
Distances
the places we've been
the things we've done
do you ever still think about them?
do you remember the nights we'd lie next to each other
and whisper our worlds to each other?
the times when i would sit there
your arms wrapped around me
and we laugh the night out..
do you ever think about the way we used to go to that abandoned park
and sit side by side
and sometimes never say anything at all?
we never had to..
because somehow we knew
THE OTHER WAS FEELING THE SAME WAY.
do u remember how we first met?
how i first felt love at first sight?
"so,she is vanilla..."
do you remember the last time i held your hand?
now we have emptiness we both held in our heart,
I STILL LOVE U..
but since that time...
the distances began to grow..
slipping through my hands like grains of sand
and i watched the person inside you break,
deteriorate into nothing.
I CAUSED THAT.
but i am what YOU made me.






Jul 11 2008, 03:07 AM
"There For You"

Sometimes I'm a selfish fake
You're always a true love
I don't deserve you
'Cause I'm not there for you
Please forgive me again

I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to
Runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there for you

Swirling shades of blue
Slow dancing in your eyes
Sun kisses the earth
And I hush my urge to cry

I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to
Runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there for you

'Cause I hear the whispered words
In your masterpiece beautiful
You speak the unspeakable through
I love you too

I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to

I wanna be there for you
And be someone you can come to
The love runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you

what am I doing now? I always the same me. for the 1st day, 7 march 2008 
and till now. 
i'm just thinking about the past. 
its my past. I want to think about it for a while. cause it mean so much to me
shush3
but now, I always see you wishing for someone else. other than me.
am I that bad? 

Already Gone
by Kelly Clarkson



5 comments:

Euriqqa Raffar said...

hey, be strong girl ;)

hidup ibarat melepaskan batu ke tanah, mustahil ia akan kembali naik ke atas .

Euriqqa Raffar said...

hey, be strong girl ;)

hidup ibarat melepaskan batu ke tanah, mustahil ia akan kembali naik ke atas .

syamimi said...

=(

nabilah said...

lepas batu kat tanah ley kutip balik. aha
neway. sgt comel ini post. =)

syamimi said...

just cri balik kate2 lame dia.
wonder why he changed. x smpi 3 thun pun. dah bleh lupe. mnusia cpt lupe